Kroubetz Lakeside Campers Lake Crystal, MN Blog
- 0 0Published on Feb 19, 2016
Top Restaurants in Lake Crystal, MN
With a population of only 2,593 the town of Lake Crystal, MN is a treasure in its own. Sitting right along Lily Lake there are plenty of activities to partake in including waterboarding, waterskiing, fishing, boating, kayaking, etc. Although many of these activities are better enjoyed during warmer weather. For now though, if you are looking for something to do while traveling through, here is a list of the town’s best restaurants to dine in.
- The Lakes Sports Bar and Grill- 151 Humphry St W, Lake Crystal, MN- This restaurant is an all-American type bar and grill, serving up your favorites plus a few of their own concoctions. They have an outdoor patio to enjoy during warmer weather and host several events on the weekends throughout the year. Open daily.
- Weggy’s Bar and Grill- 110 E Prince St, Lake Crystal, MN . Weggy’s is a favorite among the younger generation. With locations in both Lake Crystal and Mankato, the bar and grill is known for their great food and fantastic night life. They offer nightly drink specials that keep the young crowd coming back for more.
- Sweet M’s BBQ and Catering- 151 W Humphry St, Lake Crystal – Sweet M’s serves up award winning BBQ. They are well known for their remarkable BBQ including the tender and juicy pulled pork, chicken and ribs. They offer catering for parties and weddings as well. The restaurant makes you feel like home and so do the owners. The friendly atmosphere is very inviting.
- Neighbors Italian Bistro- 1812 S Riverfront Drive, Mankato, MN- for a little change up from the bar and grill scene, why not try Neighbors Italian Bistro. They are known to have the best Italian around. They serve up the finest Italian dishes with the best wines in a relaxed but elegant fine dining atmosphere.
- The Bank Bar and Grill- 204 S Main street, Lake Crystal, MN- Pub style bars are popular in the states, including MN. This pub-like bar and grill is open daily and serves up some authentic irish dishes as well as your American favorites. The Bank is also known to have a good nightlife scene if you are looking to end the night on a good note. They too, have drink specials that are hard to pass up.
Whether you are just driving through the area or are staying for a few days, check out one of these top restaurants in Lake Crystal, MN and let us know which one is your favorite!!
Kroubetz Lakeside Campers
If you are looking to learn a little more about RV’s and are in the market for a new one, come check out Kroubetz Lakeside Campers in Lake Crystal, MN. Or, come see us at the RV and Outdoor Sport Show, February 26-28th at the Verizon Wireless civic center in downtown Mankato. Kroubetz will be on hand to showcase some of our newest models and to answer any questions you may have. Stop by and say hi!