Space Saving tips for your RV
When road tripping for long periods of time, it’s hard to not pack everything that you think you’ll need for the duration of your travels, especially when traveling in an RV.
Space is tight and you can be limited on what you can bring. But, with these space saving tips you’ll make more room for all your camping essentials and still be comfortable in your RV.
For more great ideas on space saving tips, visit www.diyprojectsworld.com
Kroubetz Lakeside Campers
- Use broom holders to store flashlights in a convenient place.
[caption id="attachment_72" align="alignright" width="150"] Hideaway Hooks[/caption]
- Hang organizers from the back of the front car seats to hold toys, games, books, etc .
- Install hideaway hooks for hanging up jackets and outerwear for convenience and closet space savers.
- Use Velcro straps to hold hoses and tubes in place.
Find a place to store small items by screwing the lids of mason jars to the underside of upper cabinets.
- Command hooks save drawer space by giving your utensils another place to “hang out”
- Save on cabinet spaced by using nesting bowls and spoons.
- Use compartmentalized hangers to store toiletries in the bathroom.
[caption id="attachment_74" align="alignright" width="150"] Slide out Table[/caption]
Create slide out surfaces under tables and counter tops in the kitchen, and under beds for extra shelving space.
- Hang a bedside caddy in the bedroom for a nightstand.
If you are in the market for a new or used RV , stop by Kroubetz Lakeside Campers
in Lake Crystal, MN today to let our friendly staff help you select the RV of your dreams. In the market for an upgrade? We've got a nice selection of 2014 Forest River RV's that you just have to see. Stop on by today!